Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013







Penny-farthing                                                                                                          
The Penny farthing was an important invention.The Penny Farthing was invented in 1870. It has a big front  wheel up to 1.5m high.It is also called an ‘’Ordinary.’’ They look like a bicycle and people who owned a Penny  Farthing sometimes had  races. A Penny Farthing looks like the biggest bike in the world.Some of them is big and little. The Penny farthing is hard to ride.It was dangerous and expensive.                             

3 comments:

Mrs. Foden said...

Junior, I have read your story about the Penny Farthing bicycle. This is a great story. I have seen pictures of the Penny Farthing before. I did not know that it is also called an "Ordinary". What a strange name. I have learned something today that I did not know. Thank you Junior for sharing your knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Great writing Junior. I think it would be very difficult to ride a Penny Farthing. But I do think it might be fun to try.
I did not know anything much about the Penny Farthing but I do now thanks to you.
Well done.

Anonymous said...

Hi Junior,

This is an awesome blog post about penny- farthing. Keep up the cool work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.